The Inner Dialogue of the Pessimistic Home School Mom When She is Having a Tough Day:


{yes, this is for laughs, even though I must admit that some if it has crossed my mind a few times- the struggle is real, folks}


1. "I hate strongly dislike home schooling."

2. "I can't do this. Yes, I can! No, I just can't. I'm not smart or disciplined enough to do this. I'm not."

3. "Why did I think I could do this? Why does {insert husband's name} think I can do this?"

4. "It must be nice to send your kids off to school..."

5. "I wish people fully understood what this is like. This is equivalent to two full time jobs."

6. "How many days are left until Friday?"

7. "How many years are left before these people move out?"

8. "Why did I say I would do this?"

9. "I wonder what other stay-at-home moms do all day while their kids are in school?"

10. "I'm so tired of hearing the random clicking, smacking, drumming, and other mouth noises! I wish these little people would just be QUIET!"

11. "I have to cook another meal? Already? I just finished.....the last one."

12. "Darn dishes. I hate don't like washing dishes. Why do we have to eat?"

13. "What's wrong with me? I complain so much. Why am I so ungrateful?!?"

14. "I hope my kids are not so messed up by my parenting that they won't want to marry and have grandchildren that I can spoil and play with."

15. "I wish I could escape the daily training routine. Why do these people have to argue so much?!"

15. "I think I'm losing my mind."

15. "I am losing my mind."

16. "This too shall pass."

17. "I just can't do this for one more minute."

18. "Make-up is so over-rated. So is brushing your hair. Completely over-rated."

19. "Maybe I'll have one more cup of coffee..." {repeated throughout the day}

20. "Just one more chocolate won't hurt..." {repeated about 10 x}


21. "YouTube counts as school, right?"






Comments

Popular Posts