Revisiting A Project From Last Year

This is an example of my artsy side. Hedge hog throw pillow  (left) and bird pillow (below) that I designed and handmade for my niece's beautiful new bedroom. The photos were featured on my sister-in-law, Krystina's, blog: Bit-O-Me.
The pillow to the right has a central feature of birds sitting on a branch. This strip of fabric was taken from a vintage dish towel that my sister-in-law picked up somewhere along the way and thought would make a lovely contribution to the colorful room. My idea was to have the birds framed in a spray of colorful sun rays; another glimpse and one could imagine a night sky above the birds. This was a fun project to work on.

You can check out my sister-in-law's blog at: http://krystinaevans.blogspot.com/2012/03/pink-please.html

Comments

Popular Posts